Re: DAVE, A QUESTION FOR YOU..REGUARDING THE PATCH

Mon Oct 28 19:10:49 2002

Depressing respiratory, a comatose state of mind, A feeling of being lost,or way to sleepy, fear, dizzyness, and loss of balance, are all side affects that a persoon can get from the patches. I am sorry to hear that you had the respiratory problem. I was ran over in a small car by a semi truck, and I have to live in severe pain until God say's it;s enough. I also take four other narcotics in pill form,and am in the process of having the dosage of the patches increased for the winter. I broke my neck in 5 places, crushed my spine about 16inches of it, crushed my jaw, my kidneys shut down and I almost died, and was begging God to let me die, pinched my spinal cord and have severe nerve damage, and massive internal damages to the point that I have two stimulator implants just to use the bathroom, and they dont always help. I hurt so bad that I need the meds or I surely wouldnn't take them. My bloodpressure is sometimes high from the pain, but for the most part I'm 120 over 80 in the bloodpressure. Without the patches I wouldn't be here. But God Loves us all and some of us learn to live a new life, and go through whatever we have to. I am better off than Christefer Reeves, the poor man anyways. I dont let myself get too down, I always remember Gods promises and one day the pain will be gone and we will all be happy because Jesus is coming soon! I depend on God to let me Get out of bed in the winter because I get so stoved up that I sometimes have to call to get help getting up. But like the Apostle pPaul said in 2Thessolonians 4:13 I believe, it says"I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me." I live by that promise from God. Well I hope I can do some people some good. Take care, and I will keep you in prayer. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: