Chicken or the egg?

Fri Oct 25 20:51:12 2002

I am so confused!! After 13 years of prednisone and being told my daughter had Crohn's (and me not believing it), she finally had laproscopic surgery after she and I decided it had to be endometriosis. In January 2002, after 2 1/2 hrs of surgery, the surgeon came out with pictures of a "fused" together pelvis. It was a mess!! He called them 'adhesions' and told us he had "freed the pelvis". After so many years of watching her suffering, we were so excited. Our excitement was short lived and soon the doc was recommending she start Lupron treatments. We did not agree. We sent her surgery video to another doctor for a second opinion. Then were surprised when he informed us she had untreated endo all in the pelvis. She recently had surgery again. Big gaping holes were lasered out and now, 5 weeks later, she is still not well. Very depressed. Dealing with nausea, fatigue and frankly, not much has changed. My biggest problem: She had never had ANY type of surgery prior to the first lap. The doc's say her adhesions were from a possible infection. Now, I wonder, which came first---adhesions or endo??? Also, I see healthy looking uterus's on web sites. My daughters uterus looked bloody, sore, etc....there are also place that look like torn skin inside her body. I am so frustrated!!! She has NO LIFE!! Anyone with any help---I would be forever grateful. She is single and 26 years old. Thanks

--
Kann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: