hematomas after TAH/BSO

Tue Oct 22 07:11:30 2002

i was just told about this site and i was hoping someone might be able to give me some insight as to what may be going on. i had surgery on 8/20 and the doctor missed a vein, nerve or something when she was sewing me up. to make a long story short, the next day they found out i was losing quite a bit of blood, did a catskan and found 2 very large hematomas. i had to have blood transfusions.

i am still in a lot of pain in that area and just wondering if hematomas can turn into adhensions? the doctor finally agreed to order another catskan for the 30th of this month. her office has been very nasty to me and when i called to speak to her yesterday the nurse said she would not give her my message since she had a full day and i would have to see the np. well, when i got to the office and explained to the np what this very "lovely" nurse said she got my doctor very quickly. she did apologize and saw me. she said she would speak to the nurse that refused to give her my message.

ok, this is getting too long. sorry. i'm just so alone and fustrated. i am thinking of getting my records and getting a 2nd opinion. i'm sorry i am not a text book hyst patient who should be fully recovered by now. i'm not and i'm tired of this treatment.

so back to my original question. can hematomas turn into adhensions and if not, do the hematomas cause this much pain?

thanks for listening kathy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: