From Ricky French- a family member watching a loved one who is battling ARD part 1

Mon Oct 21 13:17:54 2002

Oh! Where and how to begin? My wife has ARD and I could dicourse for hours and pages on the subject but I shall try to be brief. I (we) thought that perhaps the IAS, bombobeach, and persons afflicted by ARD might like to hear from someone directly and personally impacted by this insidious and muvh-mis-understood- condition. Most of you reading this already know the statistics and have a working knowledge of ARD or you would not be reading this in the first place. My intent is to help educate people in direct contact with afflicted individuals and to perhaps help them better understand the dynamics and side-effects of Ard. First off; correct diagnosis is elusive and difficult, many friends and family members may think something like this: " the Drs.can't find anything obviously and conclusively wrong through extensive (and expensive!)testing so therefore; the problem must be in the sufferer's head!" Wrong!!This condition is real. Many medical professionals say or claim that adhesions do not cause pain but they are wrong, wrong, wrong!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: