MY ARD-STORY WAS IN LOCAL NEWSPAPER :-)

Mon Oct 21 12:53:10 2002

Hello everyone :-) I hope this finds everyone at least a little comfy today! I am so excited that my personal story waspublished in the local newspaper October 15th This was made possible because of Anthea & Jo's National Campaign to bring awareness to ARD. Please take afew minutes to read it you will see you are NOT ALONE!!! Go to bombobeach.com click on Press Gallery then Click on Dispatch(1) and then Dispatch(2) We must NOT STOP With only a few articles!! Please contact your local Newspapers and tell your story!!!! We have got to keep fighting for ourselves because NO ONE is going to do it for us.I have never done anything like this before and if I can do it you can too!!!! Jo,Anthea,Helen,Marilyn,Sarah,and Shawna have all stepped out of their comfort zone to Help bring awarness to ARD! Please HELP yourself as well as many others by joining the "National Campaign Of Awareness For ARD" If you need any help getting started or trying to even figure out where to start you can contact Anthea at nesbittan@yahoo.com Jo at Joanne@bombobeach.com Helen at olddad66@runestone.com

PLEASE HELP BRING AWARENESS TO ARD WITH YOUR STORY IN YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE & Hugs YOUR ARD SISTER- Kimberly Horton

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: