Re: how long after adhesion surgery do you bounce back?

Sun Oct 20 22:30:07 2002

Judy, I have had 14 surgeries for Adhesions .So Tish's advice is right on the money....My latest surgery was july 11th2002 ..this year, And they used a barrier and all & yada yada yada, here I sit today in Terrible pain, the only relief I get is to with Opiod pain relievers & breakthrough pain meds & still it just barely gets the edge off so I can somewhat function!!!! So Hun , I dont think we ever Bounce back, Oh how I wish we would!!!!!!! Its more like we go downhill!!!!!!!! The Spray Gel is suppose to be the best, but I'm waiting because I want to see if these people that have had it go for at least 1 year pain free, I mean its no use to me if I still would have to take all this medicine & go to pain management, you know what I mean??? Adhesions are a miserable, miserable, diease to have, And goes so silently, hummmm, I dont know...I just research my little hiney off & learn each & every little peice of info. that I possibly can!! I'm now 37 years old & have had this since the age of 17years old, so I do know quite alot , but NEVER enough..I learn something new everyday, this site is amazing, Its really helped me alot!!!!!!!!!!! Well God Bless, Hope I helped just a tid bit, anything helps!!!!!! Hugs & prayers, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: