A Beautiful Day..with Bobbi and Her Hubby !

Sat Oct 19 18:57:17 2002

Hello All... Well i just got home..from meeting Bobbi and her Wonderful Hubby too..Richard and i both...truly enjoyed the afternoon with them.. Bobbi is just so sweet and such a beautiful person too..and we have so very much in common ..besides our nasty little adhesions...too. And i wanted to let yall know that i am going to help Bobbi to get in to pain management ...here close to me..and if that doesnt work we are going to take her to Texas and set her up with my Pain Dr..so we will get Bobbi some relief as soon as we can get her in ...maybe together we can get her comfy very soon. It is also a beautiful drive from our home to where Bobbi and her family live..up through the mountains of Arkansas..WOW...we had to stop and take pics all the way home..its only a 70 mile drive..so they are not too far away from us... Richard and i are looking forward to getting to spend some more time with Bobbi and her Hubby too...We believe we have taken the first steps to a beautiful friendship.

I Hope everyone is at least comfy today..And please keep Bobbi and I both in your prayers..as i will keep you all in mine... Lots Of Love...and Hugs... Tish.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: