Re: Not again

Sat Oct 12 08:24:18 2002

Samantha, Did you say surgery #32? My gosh kiddo, you have been through so much, I am only a person that also deals with similar problems, but have never had to be opened for the actual obstruction like you. Obviously yours have gone to the point of total shut down? Education is best for you right now surf through the archives, stories and push those fluids, especially water. Constantly hon. The Drs probably know best when it comes to when it is time to open due to obstruction, but remember you have a choice on whether to be opened for actual adhesion pain, because of no effective barriers in the US alot of women are choosing to go to Germany and Australia, where the new Confluent Spray Gel is working Take care hon, I will pray for you Fondly Shawna F. Samantha <bakersrus@houston.rr.com> wrote:I have not written in a long time, but, I need some advice! I have had 4 sugeries this year for adhesions, 2 of them have been bowel obstructions on my right side. My PCP put me on perm. disability and a drug combination of Stadol and Valium (for the spasms in my colon) 4 times a day. I told my surgeon that I did not want to have another surgery unless I was blocked again.

Well, I woke up this morning with major pain in the same area and I have not had a BM in 2 days, but I am still passing gas. Does anyone have any solutions, I do not want to have surgery #32, as I am only 37 years old.

Looking for words of wisdom.....

Sam

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: