Re: Letters that I need to take to new Doctor

Sat Oct 12 08:15:18 2002

Bobbi Yates <Sugarbear110263@aol.com> wrote:I am trying to find things that I a can print out and take when I find a Doctor. Can someone point me in the right diresction of what I need to take with me. Thanks, Bobbi

--
Bobbi Yates

Bobbi, There is a letter composed to new Drs from the ias that would be good to take, print off the news letter, also the one from bombobeach, a couple of stories simular to yours off the quilt too. That is a good packet to have no matter where you go, also might I suggest to have your surgeries, allergies, and meds all written down so as to let them just take a copy of your paper, also any past surgeries, you need to have the surgeons report if it helps say ahesions etc... Anything in this order to help in your educating the proper Dr, also format and list your questions in advance, research what you want t o talk about and have back up innfo on your subjects. I always ask right when the new Dr. comes in "Do you believe that adhesions cause pain and other complications?" Because it is not worth my dime any more to waste my time, speaking etc... on a Dr. who does not want to take the time with me nor believe that this is real.Hope I helped in some way, good luck hon. Fondly Shawna

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: