Re: It should be cancer.

Tue Oct 8 21:19:19 2002

I'm sorry that I cannot respond to all of the wonderful messages of encouragement, but please know that I read the postings and know that your thoughts and prayers are with me.

Bobbi, please do not feel selfish in your pain. The burdens that we all carry are equally deserving of everyone's time. If you need help...you need help. Don't hold it all inside of you because you think your pain isn't as bad as the next person's. That is what this group is here for and no apologies should ever be needed. I just wish that I could help you all more. Please, noone, take offense to the fact that I only respond to a few messages. When I respond to one person I am responding to you all...I just don't have the energy to do it individually. God Bless!

--
Karla

At Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote: > >God Bless You, I'm so sorry for all that your going through. I feel ashamed >of myself for crying because I have nothing for the relief of this horrible >pain that I am in and your not doing good. I'm sorry if I have come across >lately as selfish. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: