Re: Oprah OGroup

Tue Oct 8 17:54:45 2002

mer_la wrote:At Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Shawna French wrote:

>Hey marla what a small world, are you the contact person for Illinois? i am originally from Peoria but lived in hospital quite often with son at Carle Clinic. I am in Iowa now but hope you do some good for the Illinois people, will probably return there some day for good, all our family is from there just thought i would say hi!! frenchysha@yahoo.com Fondly Shawna F.
>
>WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU
>
>faith.yahoo.com
>

Hi Shawna - and yes I am the Illinois contact person though up until now I haven't done a very good job of it. I used to get to Peoria now and again. Riverboat donchaknow. Had a beau lived there and worked for Cat. It is a small world. I know Carle Clinic too and have to say yech but hope you had good results there.

Marla

--
Marla Brownfield
Champaign, Illinois, USA
http://www.soltec.net/~onery1/adhesions.html
Second Degree Reiki Practitioner
Healing Reiki Energy will be sent on request

Marla, yes they did a wonderul job, Josh had C.P. and they were the only ones to get his seizures under control,well E. Peoria where the river boat is, is where I am from my daughter and granddaughters live there. Hope you get some notice to adhesions in Illinois it sure has been tough for us here in Iowa. Great hearing from you .ShawnaF

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: