Almost Got To Go Sigh

Mon Oct 7 00:53:22 2002

I wrote to Dr. Wiseman about the Trial in Australia. And he forwarded my name.

I just received an email stating this :-( Damn I was close

Huggz Lori

Dear Lori, Thankyou for your inquiries into our adhesion trial, that were forwarded onto me from Dr.Wiseman. At the present we are in the last stages of recruitment with only another 8 patients to obtain. You sound as if you would be a good candidate, however distance is an obvious problem. As you need to be prepared to have 2 surgeries (3 months apart), plus follow-up consultations, this would mean a stay in Australia of approx. 5 months, or a return trip as necessary. One of my main concerns is that not all patients are suitable and some are withdrawn, at surgery,if the adhesions are too dense etc. I feel it is too far to come with this risk in mind. I know that you must be experiencing a lot of discomfort from your adhesions, and I am hopeful that Pumactant will soon be available as an option to help slow or cease the re-formation of adhesions after surgery. I am sorry, but I feel that at this stage I am not able to offer you anything else. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to stay intouch.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: