cant understand

Mon Sep 30 20:59:35 2002

hi to all and bless all with no pain i been reading alot on this and this sight and the thing that gets me the most is the doctors how can they say the things they say ? telling us all the things we dont want to hear .making or trying to make us beleive that we are crazy saying the pain is in our head or take asprin and that should make us feel better .or saying maybe lose weight that why the pain is there what does this say about the doctors of today ? we all know they dont want to write for heavey pain meds or maybe they just dont believe a word we say . wonder why so many of us are in pain and cant get help and when you try to tell the doc about the pain they think you just want pain meds to get high .even the e room doc .its like if they cant see what or were the pain is comming from its really not there . for years i thought i was crasy cause they keep telling me to go see a head doc its all in your head .i feel they are the ones that make us crazy trying to convice us that they is nothing wrong .i am bless that i did find a gyn that listen to me and does my sergery when i tell him its getting to the point that i need it .and everytime he goes in lots of adhesions come out i really would like to know were half theses doc get they way of treating people .i just needed to get this off my head was up most of the night couldnt sleep its been 12 days since my sergery and my belly is still hurting .and i can feel it getting hard were the adhesions are forming .i guess this time its comming on fast and i dont think i want to go though sergey again .this time i will try to see what kind of med will work and keep trying i beleive that one of these sergerys i go though i wont get up how many times can one get cut ? one too many i just wish there were more doctors out there that could understand that the pain we feel is real .until then we have each other to talk too on this sight which im very happy for there should be more of these out there .i did write to most of the ' talk shows hoping to get this taken as a disnese not a joke well bless all with at least some pain free thanks for listening alaina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: