delay in letter with signatures due to 'PAIN.'

Mon Sep 23 14:06:39 2002

Hi everyone;

I am really sorry I haven't posted the letter yet. I am almost finished it, but I had to put it on hold a few times due to the chronic pain on my left side. I have been through alot of stress latley, and when that happens my side really flares up. I have alot of adhesions on that side, and the doctors think there maybe some sort of obstruction in that area. My medication(which is oxycotin), has done little to reduce my flare ups. My dad's passing away really took its toll on me. I still have to bring my dad's ashes to France and I am scared, because with my pain and flare ups that I get I don't know how well I will manage the trip. It has been really hard both Physically and emotionally. My brother has HIV & has just come down with shingles. I've been trying to help him as much as I can. I feel scared, confused, sad. I hate for my kids to see me in pain like I have been. I guess I needed to share this with you, because if you can offer any words of wisdom or feedback and prayers, I would be eternally greatful.

God Bless You All, MeGaaA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: