Re: Signatures and new food for thought

Fri Sep 20 05:49:44 2002

Hi all Well count on my signature too. Dawn Rose. I have had a bug in my craw for awhile. I wish to ask the group to contemplate the issue of the Ias to set up a place where people can make charitable contributions to help those who are barely functioning to get to germany, australia ect. Perhap we could have a phone hotline too were people could get information or just rant 24/7.Perhaps we have to set up another venue in addition to here. With money comes power...the power to get our message out. Heck if money started to come in we could buy us our own lobbiest to promote our cause to the powers that be and lite a fire under the *** of government,reasearchers ect. to reprioritize this issue (us) and get that spray gel here, let us get reconised as a formal disease so people can collect SSI disability so many different things to help relieve the suffering. I have had just enough strenght to paddle my own canoe. I found out how easy it is to get a tax ID # and to set up a bank account that family and friends can donate to so I can make it to germany. I have just over $3,000 now towards my trip. Swallowed Big pride but that doesn't matter much any more. I wish for the group to ponder this and there must be some people amonst us who may be down but have the business, legal and fundraising accumin to still cause a heck of an uproar through computer. Please forgive the spelling. Do Not Give Up! Do Not Go quietly into the night! Fight for yourself and do it for others who may not have the strenght. Off for another dismaL DOC APPOINTMENT THIS AM. tHANKS TO YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS LISTENING TO MY RANTS.

Love and god bless you all, Dawn

At Fri, 20 Sep 2002, DBacken100@aol.com wrote: >
>I wrote Montel and Oprah too- but put me down as one signature for sure!
>Deb Backen
>Minneapolis, MN

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: