pain clinic

Tue Sep 10 20:21:11 2002

Hi all! I have been going to my pain clinic for 6 months now, and I had my 1st drug test yesterday. I am very nervous. I was honest with my doctor/nurse practioner and told him I had to take my alloted extra pain killers everyday for one solid week, and for the first time I had found myself without enough pain killers to make it thru to next refill date which was 3 days away. He then immeditaly said. I will have one the girls come in to get you a drug test, and then send you on your way.";(with scripts in hand i DID THE PEE THING and then went to pharmacy and then home. I got to thinking, that the week I had to take the extra "alloted" pain meds was not last week but the week before that...that is what I told him was it was just last week I had to take extra pain meds but it wasnt it was 2 weeks ago. So my drug test is not going to match up with what I told him. AM I going to be in trouble, or would you call him and say ya know I made a mistake..or just leave it alone. I do not drink or do any other drugs so I am not worried about that but my story isnt going to mathc with my drug test..I just know it.. HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???

THANKS, G.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: