Went To Another Doc Tuesday..

Thu Aug 29 15:21:37 2002

I went to another Doc on Tuesday, he was an Internal Medicine Doc and he says that I have a partial Bowel Obstruction and he wanted me to go back to my Surgeon but I am having no luck at that because they refuse to see me because I lost my Insurance Coverage. The Doc told me and my Husband after my last surgery that if they had to open me up again that it could kill me, which is probably true but I also know that a Bowel Obstruction can kill you. I've been trying since Tuesday afternoon to get in touch with the Surgeon and they keep having me leave messages that never get returned. I could go to the ER, but I have been many, many times and when they find out that I have Adhesions they tell me that I need to see my Surgeon. Last July a couple of weeks before they operated on me on July 17, 2002 I ended up in the ER, dehydrated, running a fever and pain so bad that I couldn't move and the ER Doc called in a Surgery came in and looked at me and told me that I needed Surgery ASAP but that she wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole, because she wasn't in the business of cleaning up other people's messes, they gave me a shot and sent me on my merry little way. I'm at the end of my rope and do not know which way to turn. I feel like I am sitting on a time bomb just waiting to go off. These damn Doctors around here couldn't care less whether I live or die, and they don't mind making you feel this way. I'm taking pain meds but it is not even beginning to touch the pain. Well I'm sorry to be whining so much, but I have nowhere else to turn. Thanks for always being her for me.. I'll be in touch soon, I guess that is if I don't sit here and die first. Love & Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: