Re: To Robin M :-)

Sat Aug 17 14:43:35 2002

Dear Browkenwing For the most part, I am doing better. My feet aren't swollen any more & the steriod blast has helped my knees. I have just had a lot of pain lately & by my belly button where I had hernia repair is hurting. I don't know if I am still healing after 2 months, or if I have adhesions now there too, but it hurts. Our daughter & son in law came this weekend. She doesn't really cook & the guys were at the FFA chili sales, so last night I had to cook, unless I wanted to wait until 8 or 9 to eat, I like 5:30-6. particually with some of my meds, so, I sat in a chair to chop & cook. I was very worn out & really hurt after dinner. I went to bed at 9. I am still not sleeping all night, getting up several times & just not sleeping. I also went with my son today to get his Senior pictures taken. I am in so much pain, I am taking meds every 2 hrs for break through pain. As long as I don't do anything, I can usually get by with taking 3-4 a day, but just being up makes me hurt. Of course sitting for very long makes me hurt. I am just passing the time & praying the money will fall into my hands so that in Jan. I can go to Germany for surgery with DR Korell. At this point, that surgery with the spray gel is giving me hope for a pain free future. I really appreciate your concern & love. I wish I could post to everyone, but, I just don;t feel up to it, so I limit responding to ones that write to me, or posts I just cant keep quiet about. All my love to all robin M

At Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Browkenwing wrote: >
>Dear sweet Robin
> I was just wanting to know how you are doing?? I know the last time
>I seen your post you were not doing to well:-( I am sorry I
>have only been on the last couple of days cause I have had a pretty
>bad pain filled month! My husband fixed so I can get to the pc with
>a tv tray cause I have been couch bound with no one but him and the
>boys to talk to I know I am driving them crazy! It feels so good
>to be able to get back to my friends and know I am not alone!Big Hugs!
>
>--
> A FAVORITE RECIPE _
>Take a CUP of KINDNESS mix it well with LOVE, (\O/)
>Add a lot of PATIENCE and FAITH in GOD ABOVE, (/ \)
>Sprinkle very generously with JOY and THANKS and CHEER- / \
>And you'll have lots of "ANGEL FOOD" /_____\
>to feast on all the year :-)
> ~By Helen Steiner Rice~ God Bless My adhesion Family
> *Browkenwing*
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: