Hey Jo! - Re: Wait until you hear this!

Sat Aug 17 04:46:40 2002

Dear Jo,

Well I have had nothing but problems with my gyn. I decided today that I will make sure Dr. Gerhart has spoken to hi, then I will ask for all of my records and when it comes time to that yearly physical I will go somewhere else. I am tired of him treating me like he wants to be so helpful to my face but when I need help he hides behind his nurse or tells them to tell me I need to call my pain management doctor. So after today, that was it! I am setting a goal for December to have surgery with Dr. Gerhart. I feel totatlly confident and excited.

As for you...How are you doing, you little sweetie? I am so happy you got out of the hospital. I pray that Spray Gel becomes available here soon and that it will work for all of us.

Well, I am fading fast. I need to get some sleep. I will talk to you soon. Love you bunches Jo!

--
Jenny Low

At Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: > >Dear Jenny! > >I am flabbergasted! I just don't know what to say!! It just makes me >sooo angry when I read stories like the one you have posted on the >board! Let me just say that an ovarian remnant IS a very REAL >possibility, especially if you have a cyst AND it is VERY painful, >because I have been through that. > >Jenny, if you don't have your ovaries, but have a small piece left >behind your body's pituitary gland will send out extra hormones to >stimulate what it thinks is a non-functioning ovary. These hormones are >what cause the cysts and they can become quite large, press on nerves >etc, and cause a GREAT deal of pain! > >Jenny, yell, scream, chuck a tantrum in the ER waiting room if you have >to (I did that after our car accident *grin* shoulda seen everyone come >running to help LOL) whatever it takes Jenny, MAKE them get to the >bottom of this as quickly as possible! > >Keep us posted on your progress...and as one of the "oldies" on here >(*cough* in length of time I have been posting NOT age! LOL), may I say >welcome back.... although under better circumstances certainly would >have been MUCH much better. > >I hope that your lovely family & hubby are doing well.... and please >Jen, keep us posted on your progress. I for one have missed your posts >here for quite some time. I hope you are doing well at school and that >your adhesions pain & this new development don't interfere with it too >much. > >Join me in the chat room this Wednesday evening on bombobeach.com from >8pm to 10 US Eastern Standard time.... I hope you are well enough to >join us, it would be great to catch up with you after so long. > >-- >Love and gentle hugs, >Joanne Eslick >Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group >http://www.bombobeach.com >NSW Australian Co-ordinator of >International Adhesions Society >http://www.adhesions.org > >-- >I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based >on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer >reaching out to help others. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: