Re: Tish In Tx..Bloating Prob.

Tue Aug 13 11:58:11 2002

Dear Tish, I hate that you are having this bloating, I have it everyday!!!!! Cameron and Nicki ( my daughters) joke about it all the time. They even tell their friends that "mama looks pregnant, but she isn't" . Because of my swelling I have to wear bigger size clothes even though the rest of my body has stayed small. Let me tell you something that I have found to be comfortable to wear, and that is scrub pants that way I can adjust the drawstring just enough to stay up but not put any pressure on my stomach. You take advantage of being there to get all the meds and help you can, and if you need anything or just want to talk please call me, I very seldom leave the house so I am here for you, I love you girl, please call me soon and catch me up on everything!!!!! I'll be praying for everything to work up and for you to get some help, also one thing that I have found that really brings on the swelling is riding or driving so the trip to TX may have aggravated things a lot. Let me know soon whats up!! Love you My Friend!!!!!! Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: