Re: Does this sound right?

Thu Aug 1 08:21:18 2002

Dear Kathy, Hi, I've been an Adhesion suffer for about 19 years & just had my 14th surgery on july 12, & had just started complaining about the left guadrant under the ribcage type pain, it was the most horrible pain, cant even explain it was contiuous never seemed to go away, Well as I sit here right now I am starting to feel it again.......& they even put in a barrier this time, dont get me wrong I feel way better than the day I went in, but yes Adhesions DO get that high up, & can even get on the liver, & especially that area seems to have alot of nerves & the adhesions start growing on the nerves & just cause the constant pain, at least that was my experiance, I'm no Docter but I do know I just had surgery & they were there & I told my Doc I feel like they are gonna try to haunt me again, I just think these darn Adhesions have something on me they dont want me to be pain free,,,,,Well sorry I've babbled on I just feel your pain & know definetaly how you feel, God Bless You............ A Big Hug From me & understanding of how you feel, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: