Re: When Friends Turn Away: We've all had the feeling of loss when people tur...

Tue Jul 30 18:42:28 2002

Rose, Hi, I know how you feel!!!!! It hurts so much to be treated like this. My brothers are always getting together with my parents for supper, cook outs and just being together but I am very rarely invited to anything. I don't even hear from them very often and when I do they don't even ask how I am feeling. My sister-in-law just had a baby and as far as pregnacy goes, she had a great 9 months, no problems. But my parents went and done things with them and for them all the time, but I can't tell you the last time they were at my house and I have 5 kids and would just love it if they would come and help me out some weekend even if it is just taking the kids for a little while!!!!! And my church family has not been any better. I teach the pre-school age kids which means getting up and down, in the floor, acting out their lessons etc. and even though everyone there knows that I am sick not one person has offered to help out and take over my class until I get better. The other teachers can miss church and not even call someone before and arrange for a sub or send a lesson for the sub and it is no big deal but if I can't come because I'm to sick, Well I had better call ahead and send a lesson or they will all make a bid deal out of it!!!!! I just don't get how people can be so mean!!!!! How would they feel it they were treated like this? What are we suppose to do? Rose, are you really going to write them a letter? Because if you do, let me know what kind of response you get, I may just try that. You know what the really sad thing is? We have to depend on total strangers here on the board for support because those that supposely love us, are unable or unwilling to even offer a nice word or two!!!!! Sorry to just go on and on but my heart just feels like it is breaking into, thank you all for listening and all the words of love and encouragement, I just love you all!! Especially my friend Tish who has brought so much Joy to my life with her emails and phone calls, even though she has her hands full with her own health problems and taking care of her wonderful mother!!! LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS and MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS!!!!!! Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: