Germany

Thu Jul 25 09:50:51 2002

Hello everyone itīs Lisa, Having some trouble with the german keyboard, so bear with me. I am still in Germany, and feeling really good, it was the best decision to come here to see Dr. Kruschinski. I can't say enough good things about him and this whole experience. I'll save that until I get home. Dr. Kruschinski told me today about a post from Dr. Lyon, I'm not sure what that was all about but I felt a need to get my 2 cents in. I hope this isn't out of line, but I wanted to make sure anyone considering a trip to Germany isn't discouraged about coming here. I have never been out of the US and as many of you know I was scared to death! It is the best thing I could have done!!! I feel wonderful, and am pain free for the first time in a long time. I considered long and hard before making this decision but for me the deciding factor was the sprayggel and the gasless procedure, neither of which are available in the US. I believe that these two factors have lead to the success I am feeling today! My second look is tomorrow, so keep those fingers crossed for me. I just wanted to check in with you all, I miss you and the board terribally! Hopefully I'll be back soon!! Love, Lisa

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: