Kelly from Sally

Tue Jul 23 21:58:28 2002

Dear Kel, I know what you mean. It doesn't seem like surgeries help. I've had four. That's not a lot compared to some others here. But I did expect more relief than I got. But I really do believe in SprayGel, so if belief matters, this will work. And its laproscopic not a big, old cut. So I'm going for it. Not soon but in a while. I guess that means I'm waiting to see what people say about spray gel. The prognosis sems good.

Joe has been moved to another hospital much further away but with better facilities to try to do something instead of just having him lay there the rest of his life. But its so hard for me, now I've got to figure out how to get to S.F. and back. It's going to be hard, but I'm going every week. He needs me. And I guess I need him. Love and blessings to you, dear Kel, keep your chin up, a cure has got to be there close; I'm so sorry about your young nephew. What an ordeal for such a little guy. I will pray for him. My prayer list is so long now I need an hour before going to bed. LOL

San Diego is probably more than 12 hours from me. California is a long state. It's another five hours to the Oregon border from here. Thinking of you, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: