Re: Pain like a kidney stone

Fri Jul 19 18:23:10 2002

Tammy, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I know the pain wears you down but we have to hang in there. Maybe Spray Gel is the answer or maybe there is something else out there. I know what you mean about the ER and the way they treat you. It would be nice with all that we have gone through to be treated with a little dignity. You let us know how you are and I will be thinking about you and praying for you to get well. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: tammytl@msn.com Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 7:08 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Pain like a kidney stone

I had a sudden attack of sharp jabbing pain that began like a side ache and has moved into my back. Several years ago I had a kidney stone, that I endured all day and when I fianlly went to the ER there was blood in my urine and I was passing it. This sort of feels like that. But the are so many adhesions I think it could be the adhesions messing with me, they do this every day. But this is a new spot. I took some more pain pills (I think they cause problems too) there is still a lot of pressure but the pain is duller now, before it was taking my breath away. I don't want to go to the ER, I hate them, I hate needles. Sometimes I wish I would just die, so tired, so very tired. I am going to take a nap, maybe the pain will be gone when I get up. Love you all and Thanks again for being who you are and going throught this with me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: