Tammy-Chronic Pelvic Pain and Adominal Adhesion

Thu Jul 18 11:42:43 2002

Welcome Tammy to this wonderful web site. You'll find so much support, love, care, etc., here and I know we will put a wonderful smile on your face. ") I tell ya, I don't know what I'd do without everyone here. What huge caring loving hearts are here for sure! Please know that you are not longer alone. You have us now to vent to or ask questions anything. ") As far as the spray you're talking about I think it's the spray gell we are all waiting for to be FDA approved. It sure looks as if it'll help all of us who suffer with Adhesions Related Disease (ARD) and I pray to God it's here soon. I'm so very happy to hear you have 3 wonderful children. Some of us, including myself cannot have any children and oh how does my heart hurt about never being a Mom. I'm coming to believe that there is a reason for everything. ") I pray your devil pain go away and no longer bother you. Check out our stories and add yours if you'd like on the adhesions quilt. ") Remember, we're only an email away. ") Hugs with love, ~Chrissie xo's (Christine Damon-Epsom, NH - on the adhesions quilt)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: