Kim - Afraid adhesions could kill my sister

Thu Jul 18 11:29:42 2002

Hi Sweet Kim, ") I'm so very sorry to hear about your sister and all the devil pain she's going through. Where do you live? Is she receiving any pain management? You asked for doctors and I'd like to give you information about the doctors who have performed surgery on me. Dr. Jay Redan and Dr. Harry Reich in Scranton, PA. Please email Dr. Redan at jarlap@epix.net and give a brief explanation on what's going on with your Sister. He is very good about emailing you back. If your Sister is to go to Scranton, PA for surgery/help Dr. Redan and his colleagues may be able to help her. Dr. Redan & Reich (Dr.s R&R) have given so much time for Adhesions Related Disease (ARD) patients and are very skilled with the tools for surgery. They don't even perform a laparotomy - they take their time with a laparoscopy therefore the patient has a quicker healing. If you need to email me directly for more information Kim, please do so. I'm just an email away. Hugs with love, ~Chrissie xo's Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:56:24 -0500 (CDT) From: podiddle3@aol.com (Kim) To: ADHESIONS@ADHESIONS.ORG Subject: Afraid adhesions could kill my sister Message-ID: <200207171856.g6HIuOW22734@mail.medispecialty.com>

My sister has been dealing with pain since 12. She lost first tube by 12 and 2nd tube by 20. She had complete hysterectomy by 25. Adhesions have wrapped around bowell, kidneys, ureters, and bladder. She almost went into kidney failure once, adhesions caused hole in bladder another time. Her bowells have been so damaged she may have to get colostomy bag. We really need to find a doctor who can help. I am afraid that this may cut her life short. Her last surgery to remove adhesions they put a mesh in but she is already in terrible pain and they think they will have to go in again, fairly soon. I only pray we find a doctor who can help her.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: