Re: First Procedure In U.S. Trial For SprayGelTM Adhesion Barrier

Wed Jul 17 18:02:27 2002

Hi Helen, thanks for the info on spray get. Confluent (the place that makes the spray gel) is only 30 minutes from my house. Don't you think some nights when I can't sleep cause of the pain I want to bang on their door and ask to be put into a trial. Well we'll see what the future brings. I don't want any surgery if I can avoid it and in the meantime spraygel will get it's tryout and if it works then maybe when I do go under the knife I can use that. Again, I don't say it enough, thank you for all the great info you send us. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen DyndaSent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 5:10 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: First Procedure In U.S. Trial For SprayGelTM Adhesion Barrier

Confluent Surgical Announces First Procedure In U.S. Trial for SprayGel Adhesion Barrier

Waltham, MA – June 17, 2002 – Confluent Surgical, Inc., today announced the commencement of its pivotal U.S. trial for the SprayGel Adhesion Barrier in Prevention of Pelvic Adhesions In Laparoscopic Surgery, the PREVAIL Study. Confluent Surgical believes that the SprayGel Adhesion Barrier will prevent and reduce adhesions that are associated with severe postoperative pain and other side effects, which affect millions of women annually.

http://www.confluentsurgical.com/Patient/us_trial.aspGet more from the We

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: