Re: Happy Anniversary, Tami :-)

Mon Jul 15 21:11:42 2002

Dear Brokenwing. Happy 10th anniv. Stu and I will celebrate our 30th this fall. I dated him for 4 years so it is really 34. Your ceremony sounds so beautiful. To have your kids there with you and to surprise your husband with the wedding dress is so fantastic. Please post some pictures on the board so we can enjoy them too. There is so much sadness sometimes we need to share the special times. We are going to Nova Scotia in August with a friend who was married a week after us. They live near us and if I have a bad day and stay in bed they understand (I wouldn't go with anyone else). So I don't have that pressure to be "ON" all the time. Best wishes and I hope you guys have 100 more anniversaries. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous@medispecialty.com Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 4:08 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Happy Anniversary, Tami :-)

Dear Tami and Hubby, Happy 16 Anniversary!!!! That is wonderful cause people do not stay together anymore! My husband and I just celebrated our 10 Anniverary by renewing our wedding vows June 29th! It was soooo special! My 13 year old son gave me away, my 8 year old son was the ring barrer with my 2 year old niece as the flower girl and my sister was my maid of honor! I did not wear a wedding dress when we got married 10 years ago and I borrowed one with out telling anyone except for my sister and mother-in-law cause they were my accomplices :-) The look on my husbands face was priceless and I played the tape of the Shana Twain song " Your Still The One" and we just stood there and cried apparently there wasn't a dry eye in the church! We love eachother more now than when we first got married. We have been through sooo much together especially after all the adhesion problems that started just a year after we were married! Sometimes I don't know why he stays with me with all the problems adhesions has caused in our marrige in many more ways then one!!! But he tells me it is because he takes his vows to heart and he made a promise to Love me through sickness and health and I guess that it why we cried through our vows this time because we really felt them and have lived through them! I believe he is my Guardian Angel here on Earth! God Bless You and Your Husband with many more years of happiness :-)

--
                 A Prayer For Relief
Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
respite from suffering that they may see your light.
Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
                   From Praying in the Jewish Tradition

God Bless My Adhesion Family _ (\@/) / \ /___\ ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: