Re: Hello

Sun Jul 14 19:44:51 2002

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Bobbi Yates" <Sugarbear110263@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:12 PM Subject: Hello

> I hope this finds everyone hanging in..I am still having so many
> problems since my last hospital stay. I don't know what to do anymore.
> I went into the hospital on April 29th they removed the adhesions and
> part of my small intestine because I had a partial bowel obstruction I
> was in Intensive care for 5 days and then 17 days later they had to do
> surgery again and I was in intensive care this time for 7 days. All
> together I was in the hospital for 38 dyas and they took out 43 inches
> of my small intestine and an 8 inch piece of my colon. I have lost 43
> pounds all together. I am no better now than I was when I went in the
> hospital. They had me on 3 kinds of antibotics while I was in the
> hospital and I have been on them since I came home. I have infection in
> the intestine and also in the small bowel. The Doc said when he did my
> second surgery there were more adhesions than when he operated 17 days
> earlier. Does anyone have any thoughts,ideas or suggestions for me. I
> need something.
> Love and Hugs To All,
> Bobbi
>
> --
> Bobbi Yates
>
> HI BOBBI,

I AM JOYCE. I'VE ALSO HAD MULTIPLE SURGERIES TO REMOVE ADHESIONS. EACH TIME THERE WERE JUST MORE GROWN. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN PAIN AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT IT IS LIKE NOT TO HURT, BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING. WHEN I HEAR OF SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS THE PROBLEM IT DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. IT HELPS A WHOLE LOT IF YOU HAVE A SUPPORTING FAMILY BUT WHAT HELPS MOST IS BEING ABLE TO TELL SOMEONE HOW YOU FEEL, HOW ANGRY YOU ARE WITH DOCTORS NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP WHEN THEY CAN REPLACE A HEART AND THE PERSON LIVES A LONG PRODUCTIVE LIFE AND HOW YOU WANT SO BAD TO PLAY WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN LIKE YOU'D LIKE TO. I WILL NOT CONSTANTLY REMIND MY FAMILY OF THESE THINGS BUT THERE IS SOMEONE I CAN TELL ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT. THIS IS MY FATHER AND LORD IN HEAVEN. HE ALWAYS LISTENS AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. I KNOW YOU MAY SAY, WHY DOESN'T HE JUST HEAL THE DISEASE. THAT I DON'T KNOW. I KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO HURT. THERE IS A VERY SPECIAL PURPOSE OF MY I STILL STRUGGLE WITH IT, MAYBE IT'S TO KNOW AND FEEL THE WAY YOU DO AND BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW I EMPATHIZE WITH YOU AND GOD LOVES YOU. TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY SO KEEP SMILING.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: