Re: alternative treatments

Mon Jun 24 15:28:53 2002

I am on Prilosec for the heartburn. It is a wonderful drug and I could never be without it, that's for sure!!! Without it I am a HUGE ball of fire that "never" goes away. Don't opt for the newer version on the drug (Nexium)......I tried it and so did a friend of mine, and it "doesn't" work as good as they say it does......it made us get worse again.

Good Luck, JEAN

"You can't spend the rest of your life letting someone else tell you how you feel, or tell you that you just see things wrong" - Dr. Phillip McGraw, Ph.D.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Karen Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 8:31 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: alternative treatments

I'm new to this board and relatively new to adhesions. In March of 2001 I suffered a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. The tissue damage was extensive. By July of last year I was in surgery again for the removal od adhesions. Last Tuesday I had a laparoscopy which showed severa adhesions AGAIN. My doctor told my husband it was a "mess" in there. I have constant heartburn, pain when I eat, problems with my bowels, etc. I know I'm going to have to have surgery again, but I was wondering if there are any alternative treatments such as diet and excercise that may help after the surgery?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: