Fw: Shocking Revelations of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Dr. Weitzel'sCase

Sun Jun 23 16:25:05 2002

Shocking Revelations of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Dr. Weitzel's Case

>----- Original Message -----
From: Frank B. Fisher, M.D. To: Pain Issues Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 12:33 PM Subject: Shocking Revelations of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Dr. Weitzel'sCase

Friends,

Be sure to go to Dr. Weitzel's Web site to view for yourselves the fraud that corrupt prosecutors perpetrated against him in his first trial. Just paste the url into your browser.

Frank ------ Forwarded Message From: "ROBERT WEITZEL" <raw1md@email.msn.com> Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:07:57 -0600 To: "Friends and Colleagues" <raw1md@msn.com> Subject: Important update; hearing Friday

Important update; see: http://www.weitzelcharts.com/photographic_evidence.htm

The Friday hearing was fairly uneventful, after all. We expected to be turned down for a change of venue, and were. Many of the issues which the state raised, where they were asking that prejudicial and non-probative evidence be allowed, were not decided. The judge is to return to these issues later.

What is most disturbing is the inability of the press to see that yesterday another example of prosecutorial misconduct was revealed, as detailed in the page at the website, above. I expected them to print the news about this, but they completely failed to get it.

I would really appreciate letters to the editor on this issue. Once again, here are the addresses:

Letters@sltrib.com Letters@desnews.com Letters@standard.net (If you wish to send a postal letter: Letters to the Editor; Salt Lake Tribune; 143 S. Main; SLC UT 84111. Letters to the Editor; Deseret News; Box 1257; SLC UT 84110. Letters to the Editor; Standard Examiner; Box 12790; Ogden UT 84412). Please send me a copy!

Thanks to everyone for all of your support and encouragement. We will win this time!

Yours,

Robert

------ End of Forwarded Message

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: