Re: Sweet Rose........let me tell you about me doing my hair way back when........

Fri Jun 21 09:35:07 2002

Oh.....that is just too funny. Now I have to tell on my daughter. When Natasha was growing up we always had this "nothing permanent until you are 18" rule. I always thought it was a good policy and working well until one day when Tash was 15 and went to spend the night at a friends. I was in my bedroom the next morning when she came home and I heard a HORRIFIED gasp from her father. I walked into the living room to find my strawberry blond daughter with coal black hair!!! I just burst into tears!! I couldn't believe she had done anything that terrible to her lovely hair!! Then she stepped into the sunlight and suddenly the coal black wasn't so bad!!! In the sunlight....her hair GLOWED a almost NEON purple!! It was beyond any description I can give it!! She was so embarrassed and upset that I couldn't even find it in myself to punish her for doing it without my permission and breaking the rule!! So....like you I went running to the drug store for repair!! Somewhere around $40.00 and hours of work later....we had this frizzy, fried tri-colored hair and it was probably another six months before it really looked normal again!!! But one thing was accomplished.....to this day she has NEVER colored her hair again!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Valerie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: