Cane??

Fri Jun 14 03:43:48 2002

Hi everyone. It is very late (or very early) but I have been in bed most of the day and night having a terrible week. I just got up again so I could take my herblax before going back to bed.

I just wanted to correct the cane issue. On the pictures I sent to everyone with me and Chrissy it is "my" cane on the pictures, not Chrissy's (LOL)!!! I didn't even realize it was on the pictures and wondered what the cane business was all about. It juts happened to be laying next to Chrissie instead of me.

In addition to the abdominal adhesions I also have Peripheral Vascular Disease causing a threat of leg amputation in the future, a messed up Hip Replacement which will need a cadaver if ever worked on again, and degenerative disk disease and bulging disks in my spine. These are the reasons for the cane and my mobility pains and problems.

I do also have the terrible bloating and pressure pains under my ribs which at times also affect my breathing. I also have severe constipation that requires me to take 12 herblax every night for many years now and without my Prilosec am also a ball of fire from ulcer and hiatal hernia. I am sure most of the stomach problems are due to the adhesions but not the cane problems.

I also use a crutch or crutches when needed and have a prescription from my doctor for a permanent wheelchair and a placard disability sign due to the issues not related to adhesions.

Thanks for all the nice things you had to say about me Chrissy, my friend. I think of you often. I just mailed you a "goody package" so watch your mail. I will see you again, no doubts in my mind. I felt so loved and comfortable around you and know we can be good friends. Charlie seconds that. Thanks to everyone else also. JEAN

By being only what "you" are, you can awaken each morning to a new day that's an opportunity to seek whatever you want- with no previous deceptions to get in your way.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: