Scar Tissue

Tue Jun 11 02:11:37 2002

I am about to undergo my 17th surgery in about 3 years. This one is to remove scar tissue and repair a second hernia. I had a hysterectomy and bladder repair in Aug of 99. The Dr used a supra pubic cath, for the bladder repair, ( still haven't figured out why). A few months later I had what felt like an incisional hernia, they went in for a repair and found not a hernia but 14 pounds of staph infection. The staph infection was antibiotic resistant, and took 14 surgeries to finally get it removed. I had 2 other surgeries for repairing some damages done, and now another hernia and scar tissue removal ( I am assuming it is scar tissue, since the other surgeries they had to cut large quantities of scar tissue out.) I am trying to find away that can help cut down on the scar tissue and adhesions, anyone have any answers to this please let me know. I have had more then enough of these surgeries and am starting to wonder if we are going to have to go in and cut away every few months to keep the pain levels tolerable.

--
D. Williams

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: