Anyone On The Patches.

Mon Jun 10 23:18:50 2002

Hello There Friends, I Hope This finds everyone at least comfy tonight. I just wanted to ask a few questions regarding the patches for pain.. any responses would be greatly appreciated. I wondered how long has anyone been on the patches for pain.. before they had to up the dosage..or up the dosage of the meds for breakthrough. I have had a tough day today and just wondered if i am going to have to go up on the meds..My Hubby says that the reasons i am hurting more now, is because i am trying to be super woman, like i was normally before the adhesions ever came to be for me.. But isnt that the point of pain management ..to give you back your quality of life, i know that the pain meds just mask the pain..and i am SOOO thankful that they do.. Am i doing things wrong, am i not supposed to be doing so much??? Or Do ya think im gonna have to up the meds already?? Or ask the Dr tooo..should i say. Ive been on the patches for a little over a month now..and today has been an awful day..just like before i ever got the patches and all. And i am getting pretty down in the dumps about this..i have felt almost human for a month now..and i just want that back again,,i dont want to lose it...Im also having a really strange prob when i go to the bathroom..when i feel like my belly button is being pulled inward when i have a bm..and ohh the belly button is just hurtiing constantly..a deep burning sensation..that hurst so bad i just want to scream..even through all the meds..i was bending over emptying the dishwasher last night and the pain was so INTENSE around my belly button..that i fell to the floor..on my knees...and that pain has not gone away yet at all period...that felt like a red hot burning pain..ouch..i kind of figured that the scars from the Laps...that are always hurting have some serious adhesion behind it..and i cant seem, to get relief from that particular pain.. I appreciate you all and all of your advice..and im still praying for all of you everday withoutfail.. Hugs and Love To All.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: