Re: I'm Home :-)

Sat Jun 8 12:46:33 2002

Dear Brokenwing, I am so happy that you are home and ok. You went through hell but God helped you through it. No one knows the lonlyness and the days that you just feel like its not worth it. That was great that you talked to your Dad's Pastor. Maybe your Mom and Dad were helping you(I believe that our loved ones watch over us). You take it one day at a time and when things come crashing down on you let us know-we are always here for one another and our prayers and our love can move mountains. Take care and hug those boys and your husband. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous@medispecialty.com Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 10:59 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'm Home :-)

I can't Thank-You all enough for your encouraging words and all your prayers!!!! I think I had a nervous breakdown or something close to it! Because I just drove around all day long! I went to the cemetary where my Mom and Dad are its about an hour away from where I live and I don't get there very often so I just sat there and cried half the day. I then went to a motel which is something I have never done by myself before I was sooo tired and I hurt so bad. I called my husband and boy's and told them where I was but I couldn't tell them I was OK cause I wasn't. The pain and hatered just totally consumed me to the point that I didn't even know what I was doing! I was madddddd at everyone and everything even God! Yesterday I got up still feeling the same way not knowing where I was going or what I was doing! But I was lead to call my papaw's pastor and asked him to meet with me. He met me at church and we talked for almost 2 and a half hours. He anointed my head with oil and prayed for me that is when I felt like actual "wings" of Gods comfort and peace wrapped around my entire body almost like a receiving blanket around a new born baby! It was as if I just woke up from a terribly dark place! I couldn't get home fast enough! My wonderful husband and boy's were here waiting for me with loving open arms! There where many tears but I was finally able to tell them that everything was going to be OK because God had led me out of the darkness!!!! I have never felt anything like it before in my life! I know it was from all of your love and prayers I can't Thank-You enough for everything you all have done for me!!

--
                 A Prayer For Relief
Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
respite from suffering that they may see your light.
Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
                   From Praying in the Jewish Tradition

God Bless My Adhesion Family _ (\@/) / \ /___\ ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: