Re: Needing prayers,I can't take it anymore!

Thu Jun 6 16:44:17 2002

Dear Brokenwing, Please do not do anything rash. go someplace and have a cup of coffee and think how much your family still needs you. This disease makes us feel useless and takes away our freedom of choice but if you give in--it wins and we cannot let this happen. As long as we all keep fighting there is a chance of something coming along and helping us but in the meantime let us help you. Talk to us-we understand. Maybe your feeling so guilty about all the stuff you can't do that you aren't thinking about all the stuff you can do. You say your family is hurting-go home-don't hurt them anymore. They love you and need you!!! Let me know how you are doing I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous@medispecialty.com Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:28 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Needing prayers,I can't take it anymore!

I just can't handle this anymore! Adhesions have taken everything away from me! My family and I have suffered enough!! I left my husband and two boy's today and I don't even know where I am going I have no place to go! I am so full of anger and pain! I am sooooo tired of waking up to face this day after day with Noooo hope in site! I know I am just feeling sorry for myself but I have tried everything possible! My husband and my boy's mean the world to me they are my whole life but this pain has distroyed me, I don't even know who I am anymore! I have just been driving around and you know what my oldest son was right, The pain goes where ever I go!!My husband has always been there for me through everything! It just is not fair to them anymore! I can't be the wife and mother I used to be because adhesions have taken that from me tooo!I have lost all faith in everything and everyone! Please keep my family in your prayers cause I can't do it anymore!I am not sure where I am going from here? I feel like I have totally lost my mind! You are the only ones that really know how I feel! Thanks for listening and being my Friends!

--
              _
            (\@/)
             / \
            /___\
        ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: