are men o.k. here

Sun May 26 22:55:40 2002

Hi everyone this is flick here. i noticed that everyone here seems to be a woman, It's o.k. to be a man here isn't it. I am a man. Thanks for the posts. Is it really possible to get adhesions from a laporoscopic gallbaldder surgery? I can't figure out what else could have been causing the inflammation and tightness and pain in my abdomen 1.5 years after the surgery. i do not have any bowel problems though. i did get addicted to xanax after the surgery when I got very worried when it did not heal. I had to go to a rehab 8 mos. ago and I still have withdrawal symptoms from the xanax on top of the abdominal pain. I feel like that gallbladder surgery ruined my life. I was a dancer and surfer and athlete before it and have not done anything since, so i am very depressed. I don't want to use any drugs, including antidepressants, because they give me major side effects. I am considering adhesion surgery when i feel better from the drug withdrawal, but I read some horror stories on the quilt. i have tried a little myorfascial release bodywork therapy, but doubt it can heal something as tough as adhesions. I wrote to that Dr. Reich and his associates in New York. Are there any good success stories of cured adhesions from this sort of laproscopic adhesion removal? I feel like a surgery has ruined my life, and I don't want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire, but if a good surgery would fix the bad one, I am not opposed to it necessarily when I am feeling better. Thanks Flick

--
flick1@earthlink.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: