Ovarian Cysts & Adhesions

Sat May 18 10:09:05 2002

Good Morning Ladies, I need some guidance...I suffer from adhesions, I had my last surgery one year ago - in which he removed my left ovary (laporotomy), due to several cysts and he also removed a ton of adhesions. Over 2 years ago I had my uterus and other cysts removed. I currently have my right ovary, which is currently killing me - I have adhesion pain daily but it tends to flare up more when I'm having ovary problems. I also suffer from a neurological condition "peripheral neuropathy" which I'm prescirbed vicodine for pain and since I haven't been able to get my previous gyno (who I quit seeing last year) to help me after he cut me open, I take the vicodine which my neuro prescribes for both my neuro and gyno problems. Here's my problem - my ovary and adhesions are peaking right now and I'm out of pain meds so I'm really suffering...I currently don't have insurance due to my husband losing his job a few months back...I would go to the ER but I don't have insurance. Any suggestions... My other major concern is that the past week both of my breast have been in so much pain - HAS ANYONE ELSE experienced this??? It reminds me of when I was breast feeding. It's so strange because they really hurt and it's in the same area on both breast. I'm freaking out because it seems like I read once a correlation between ovarian cysts and breast pain and cancer (does anyone know anything about this)? I know I have a lot of questions and I may have not made much sense - my 5 year old son has been running in and out. Thanks for everyone's help. Have a great and blessed day.

--
Robyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: