Re: Rita - Liver flush

Mon May 13 11:46:24 2002

Shali <Shali9@icdc.com> wrote: Hi Karla -

See my reply after each question:

> Shali,
>Its now time for me to ask questions of you, but first....when you do this flush strain your urine so that you can save all of the stones and show them to the doctors. This is what I did the very first after I had my urostomy and found kidneys stones. The doctor was then able to send the stone away for evaluation to determine its makeup.

Good idea. I guess since I have been screwed around so much by doctors, I dont rely on them for much and I dont need anyone to tell me whether or not I am looking at stones. I think we reserve pedastals way too often for them [and why we dont end up getting well] and since I was given a brain with SOME common sense, I use it. But Im not denying your idea is good! Yes, we always place so much trust in our doctors...thinking that they are only there to help us...when in reality I believe all to often it is about the money. I allowed myself to be screwed...by not asking questions and placing my total trust in them.

>Now, on to my questions. I have a gallbladder full of stones but am unable to have surgery because noone will touch me and I won't subject myself to anymore abdominal procedures.

Good girl because in my opinion and many others, as far as the stones go, you dont need surgery or youre gallbladder removed

>>(I have also decided to not have the surgery for my kidney stones for everyone who is interested....I don't want to take any chances with infections, or adhesions. I will be telling them that if we are going to try anything it will be to try and break up the stones and take the chance that they will be small enough to pass through my ureters.)

There is also a way to do this as well. Will have to check my memory or some resources if you want to do this as well. I believe we were given natural substances on this earth to help us enhance our healing abilities and we should try these first since most tactics won't hurt us. Yes, I would like info on this as well. My ankles and legs are really swelling and something needs to be done.

>>Could you explain more about this flush? Will it flush out stones from inside the gallbladder itself? I guess I need a full explanation again...this is something that I should probably consider.

Yes, it will address both the liver and gallbladder. Its actually called the liver/gallbladder flush. There is a specific recipe you follow that I can send but it basically consists of drinking a quart of apple juice a day for 3 days with Ortho Phosphoric Acid. This softens the stones. On the third night, you drink 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil mixed with lemon. Its pretty gross but very effective. You lay in a fetal position on the right side and the organs dont know what to do with all that oil and it makes the organ spasm [you dont feel this] and throws off the stones in the GI tract. Now, the bowel may get bogged down - it is important to make sure the bowels move the next day to get them out of the tract because you will feel sick [nausea, etc] from the toxins. Once theyre out, you should feel a difference. If youre packed, you will be doing more than one maybe a couple of months apart. I can help you figure what to do when I know how your bowels normally work.Let me know if you want the recipe - Rita also has it but I dont know if hers calls for the Ortho which I think is important. Ewwww, that sounds awful. But, I have also done taste testing of olive oils so think I could get through it. Is it possible to eat crackers with it? Or is this the entire diet? I can also find out what to do with the kidneys for you but I recall something that gets them out as well. Thank you.

Shali

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: