Re: Hello to all

Sun May 12 01:17:30 2002

Two months and youre going back to work? I'd sure like to know what the name of that drug is

--
Shali

At Sat, 11 May 2002, Em wrote: > >Hi Everybody, >I have not been posting as much, but still check in to read, and browse >if you will. I just wanted to see how everyone is doing, and if >everyone is hanging in there. > >I started with a new pain management doctor two months ago, and it >literally has changed my life around. I feel like the old me, well >almost, as we all know I do not think it ever goes completely away. >Anyway, I am actually looking for a job now, and I might just get one, >and be well enough to show up for work! Imagine! So, for now I am >definately not having surgery as I had been thinking. Every onece in >awhile it crosses my mind what life would be like if I did not have to >take medicine to function, but then I remember that I have already tried >that route and it did not work. > >Well, I hope all is well with you all, and think of you often. My >thoughts and prayers are with those who struggle with the horrid >disease, and of course I try to educate all I come in cotnact with whom >are willing to listen. >Warmest regards, >em

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: