Re: Deb/Sally

Sat May 11 23:48:56 2002

At Sat, 11 May 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dear Deb, I'm going to regret getting involved, but here goes. I've been here a long time. So have Karla, Millie and Robin. We all love each other and only have the best intentions for each other. Please do not start with "the judgments." If you feel like you are in the wrong place then maybe you are, but other people have been hurt over and over by new comers who don't know what is happening. May I suggest that you look, listen and be quiet for just a little, tiny while.
>
>Then, welcome aboard, and we'll all be one big happy family again. When you throw out negative things immediately, like you're in the wrong place, because presumably, we are trying to act like doctors and don't recognize Millie's fear and don't care enough for her (we do, by the way, love her dearly) you may not realize what you are doing. So, giving you the benefit of the doubt, please be aware that all of our health is precarious, to say the least. We would be the first to suggest emergency medical care and seeing physcians. Please go to http://www.adhesions.org and read Karla's story. Take care and please take this in the spirit in witch I had intended to write it, not how it came out. My pain levels are rising and I'm letting the "devil pain" take over and make me "feisty" With kindest regards, Sally

--
I was not judging..I leave judging up to God. I am not new to adhesive pain and suffering...20 plus years...45 plus surgeries...almost died on many occasion...almost died from the same exact advise that was given to Millie...in fact just hours after a supposed negative CT SCAN! I just cared as we all have been in different circumstances with adhesions affecting different structures in our bodies.Adhesions can cause many different symtoms with varing degrees. And yes you are right..I donot need this forum. Sorry for all I have bothered. It appears that theres alot more going on hear than caring and compassion for people that suffer horrifically from adhesions. I have signed my name off and ask that my name be removed from your quilt.God Bless all of you.Debbie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: