Re: IAM SEVERELY BLOATED!!

Sat May 11 16:27:27 2002

A couple of things on the bloating - I am never free of it and if something is 'restricting' the flow, there is going to be hell to pay for. I knew I had heavy quantities of yeast but I finally found a doctor to test and figure out what was going to get rid of it [at least temporarily and I could maintain it that way until I could get out from underneath this circus]. Come to find out, the yeast were resistant to the 7 natural therapies they tested it against [and I was using at one time or another] and 2-3 of the antifungal drugs. He put me on one that it was sensitive to and its made a difference - but I still have bloating and there is still a section that seems to be stationery. I stay away from starches, take friendly bacteria along with Oil of Oregano to keep it where it is because Im off the antifungal now. Will test again in another month to see where things are. I try to eat soft things in small amounts [a real bummer] because even that causes pressure. And yes, someone mentioned hard to breathe because of the pressure - same here and I've tried to find out in other places if anyone else experienced this. BUT, this has been reduced by what Ive been doing for the yeast. In the meantime, you have to find a way to keep the bowels moving so things dont tend to stagnate and encourage bacteria growth.Im surprised that this isnt one of the major topics on this list under the circumstances with adhesions. I do not have a colon as of this last October[the cecum was twisted and because I didnt have bowel function for years before the surgery - probably because the cecum was twisted and they refused to acknowledge the problem which forced me into large quantities of water with colonics], and bowel function couldn't be guaranteed after the surgery, the recommendation is to remove the entire colon. I am connected internally, no bag and you couldnt pay me enough money to take it back]. Just some input to try and keep some symptoms down if possible

--
Shali

At Thu, 9 May 2002, anonymous wrote: > >Yes to all i was just wandering if any of you exsperience alot of >bloating with your adhesions.Cause everytime i have had adhesions i seem >to bloat alot so bad i have to buy new clothes and i get very upset and >think i am putting on weight.But i guess its just bloat i was just >wandering if anyone else is exsperiencing this with there adhesions. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: