Re: Injections/Rxs /and disability - Tish

Sat May 11 16:10:10 2002

Tish - How long did it take [total time] to get the disability? I just applied [have a lawyer as well] and don't know if theyre going to reject it or not and if they reject it, I thought it could take quite a long time

--
Shali

At Thu, 9 May 2002, CookieTish@aol.com wrote: > >Hi Yall...Hope you are all at least comfy today..well i went to the >Hospital today for my injections..and the Dr took one look at me and >said that we couldnt do it today, so i am rescheduuled for Saturday..The >pain patches have caused me some side effects...Vomiting..inablility to >focus..crazy headache..and dizziness..So the Dr gave me 2 new Rxs to >help handle the side effects..and asked me if i wanted to wait it out >and seee if they dont go away..and continue on with the patch..or if i >wanted to give up the patch..so i said..that i was not ready to give up >the patch just yet because..ive had very little breakthrough pain in 2 >days so far...so if the side effects do subside..this patch will work >wonders..so its a waiting game now! >I wanted to mention to regarding disability...that i believe Hell-Yun >asked..i just went to a Lawyer and they reapplied for me..andd he stayed >on it til i got it..then he got 1/4 of the back pay i recieved and that >was his pay..it worked out wonderfully it only took me 2 tries..So just >be persistant..and keep trying and eventually they will ssee the light. >Well back to bed for me.. >Yall take care..we are still praying for everyone here. >Love and Hugs >Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: