Re: IAM SEVERELY BLOATED!!

Thu May 9 18:56:04 2002

I have bloating alot too. I can't put a finger on why it occurs at the different times that it does. I would like to say this to you. You say you have bloating when you have adhesions. Yes, you probably do...but the adhesions don't go away when you aren't bloated or you don't get bloated when you get the adhesions. The adhesions are the result of a couple of things. First and foremost they are a result of surgery. Adhesions begin to reform immediately after surgery and stop within a week or two. There is no saying when they will begin to cause problems for you...if they every do. It could be immediately or it could be years down the road. The second cause of adhesions is infection and the third would be trauma such as the force of a seatbelt in a car accident. So, these periods of bloating are occuring when something is going on with your adhesions. I hope you understand what I am trying to understand. You will find a lot of information on this group. The people here are very supportive and loving. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Look around the IAS website, search the archives (type in Helen Dynda's name and you will come up with tons of info. Take the time to read the stories on the adhesions quilt and put your's there. Welcome to our circle! Karla anonymous <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote: Yes to all i was just wandering if any of you exsperience alot of bloating with your adhesions.Cause everytime i have had adhesions i seem to bloat alot so bad i have to buy new clothes and i get very upset and think i am putting on weight.But i guess its just bloat i was just wandering if anyone else is exsperiencing this with there adhesions. =

Yahoo! Shopping - Mother's Day is May 12th!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: