Re: Deb

Mon May 6 15:05:02 2002

Hi Angie, Welcome to the board. I have only been posting here a couple of months but I'll tell you it is the best thing I do for myself. I was all set to have surgery again but listened to the other people and what they had to say and read all the information. This place is invaluable. And to top it off - these are the best people I have "never" met. the caring and the love that is here wonderful and to be accepted and not have anyone think you're a hypochrondriac makes you feel more human. Adhesions are such a lonely disease but with this site you are not alone anymore. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: SammyD832@aol.com Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:31 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Deb

Hello everyone! I did not mean I did not want to be on the list, I am just new at the computer and didnt understand. One thing I am not new at , is adhesions I have been suffering with this horrible pain for over 18 years Ijust signed up on the quilt today, was amazed I thought I was all alone with this horrible, horrible,painful diease, and to me it is a diease it has been making my life so hard for as I said 18 years. I just wanted to sign up because I sit and read almost every story the other night all night, and it was like reading about my life in someone elses body. I felt everyones pain,I have had 12 surguries due to adhesions and still as we speak in the process of pain management and looking at more... I Feel Everyones pain, God Bless You All, Angie Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: