Re: Chrissy, Jo and Brokenwing(cheryl)

Sun May 5 07:57:30 2002

Dear Cheryl, You are sooooo right about us all being sisters of pain! Things are getting so hard for me to the point I just want to fade away:-( And I the only thing that has kept me going lately is coming back to all my friends here that truly understand the never ending story of pain! I am sorry about how your children are treating you :-( They are the ones missing out on the wonderful and caring person you are:-)I wish I could tell them to cherish every moment that they can have with you cause I lost my mom 10 years ago she was only 47 yrs old, she was my best friend and I miss her so much right now. There are times when I am in so much pain and so depressed that I'll say I want my mommy and I know that upsets my husband cause he feels he isn't taking care of me well enough, and that is not it at all because he is an absolute God send so I try not to say it anymore but there is just a special place in my heart that only my mother can fill!My husband just said you are spending alot of time on the computer lately and I told him because when I come here you all Know my pain cause you are living it with me and to know I am not alone keeps me going! Thank you for being here for me!!!!!!

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: