Re: Questions on tests to see if adhesions returned.

Thu May 2 19:54:21 2002

HI Millie, I'm new at this :-) I just asked a question a few before yours and thought it was pretty similar to my questions. I don't have any opinions but would like to ask you to read the responses I got from Jo Eslick and Karla. I am anxious to find out if all my problems are still from my adhesion or something new. I feel they are from adhesions. As I hope you get the help you are looking for I also hope you will read my post and responses. Take care, Shanna

At Wed, 1 May 2002, Millie wrote: >
>Hi,
>Lately I have been having a lot of pulling and pressure in the lower pelvic area, as well as bowel problems.
>To me, it seems as if bowel and bladder and who-knows-what-else are glued together. I feel as if I have to pee frequently, and as if the bowel doesn't empty properly.
> Maybe everything has fallen since my TAH, 15 months ago.
>I saw an ad for a whole body scan, as well as for a PET scan, but when I called, they said maybe I should have an ultrasound. Why, since I have only one ovary?
>What do I do... I definitely do NOT want to be sliced open again. That's asking for more trouble, I know.
>I do not have a gyn anymore, as the one who did the TAH called and apologized slightly over a month after surgery.
>She then told me there was nothing more she could do for me. "Find what works for you."
>How reliable are pelvic/abdominal Ct scans, or MRI's or whole body scans? Should I seek out another gyn, or gastro, or who?
>Hope everyone is pain-free today.
>Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: