Re: Millie

Thu May 2 12:23:41 2002

I am on Celexa too Millie. They did up my dose...originally I was started on one-half of a tablet from the starter kit...now I take one, but I think it should be increased again. Karla

> Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote: Cheryl,I'm afraid if I got to California, I'd never come back here. I know I wouldn't. :0)I just got back from a visit to my family Dr., and he saw how depressed the hyst and the adhesions have made me.I nearly flooded the table with tears.He gave me a starter kit of Celexa.Pain - free hugs to you,too.Your friend,Millie.----- Original Message ----- From: Ccryder752@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 11:22 AMSubject: Millie
It is hard when you have no one. I feel akin to you in that I only have my husband(1 year) and my mother. Mom lives in Alabama and we live in Michigan. She is trying to sell her home, since Feb, so she can move to Michigan to be closer to me. So far no luck. I get so depressed from the pain and I hate to call her and depress her too.I have recently taken up decorative painting, hoping it will take my mind off the pain. Sometimes it helps to have a diversion. This month will be 2 years I have been on sick leave because of these da.. adhesions. Wouldn't it be nice to all get together at Sally's inn some time. Nature, peace, quiet and good women!! Pain Free days for all of us.

Your Friend, Cheryl

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: